You can't go wrong when buying Roses for someone - below is a quick and easy way on how to wrap and make them look extra special!!!
1) First off I bought a bottle shape vase to place the flowers in with water.
TIP: As this was a bottle neck vase I cut away some of the foliage to ensure the roses sat nicely in the vase.
2) I tend to use tissue paper or cellophane when wrapping any type of bottle/vase. In this instance I used some left over pink spotty clear cellophane and matching large pink organza ribbon.
3) Cut the cellophane into a square and place the vase in the middle. Cut the cellophane large enough that when you lift it towards the vase its above the vase by at least 6 inches, it doesn't matter if its too long, you can trim it at the end. At this point its best to pre-cut your ribbon so you have it ready to grab once the cellophane it in place.
4) Ensuring the vase is kept still in the centre pull one side of the cellophane toward the vase. Hold that in place and take the next section along (about an inch or so) and pull in towards the vase. Repeat this action until you end where you started.
5) Keep hold of the neck of the vase whilst you grab your pre-cut ribbon and tie around the neck (no tape is needed) and tie your bow.
6) Trim the ends to neaten.